Monday, February 16, 2015

Bahasa Inggris Percakapan untuk di Resto di Bali

 A. Great the Guest 

W      : Good morning Sir/Madam, how are you? welcome to Bali Restaurant.
G       : Thank you.
W      : Do you have a reservation?
G       : Yes, I do.
W      : May I have your name, please?
G       : Joe Allen.
W      : Just a moment please... (checking on the reservation book), so Mr. Allen, you    would like table for two persons next to the window and television.
G       : Yes, that's right.
W      : Ok. Follow me sir. Have a seat please...
G       : Thank you.

B. Taking Order (Pemesanan)


W      : (Present the menu from the right side) Excuse me, this is your menu Sir/Madam. What would you like to order Sir/madam?
G       : hmmm, what dou you recommend?
W      : I suggest to have "Nasi Bakar Ala Chef Pratama"
G       : Indonesian food?
W      : Yes, it is. It's a roasted rice, served with sate and sambal terasi.
G       : It sounds good. I'll try it.
W      : Certainly, Sir. And what would you like to drink, Sir?
G       : I want to have ice tea.
W      : Sure, and whatr you like for dessert, Sir?
G       : Well let me have apple pie.
R       : Alright, may I repeat your order? (Repeating the order)

 After a couple of minutes...

W      : Enjoy your drink (for drink)
            Enjoy your meal/food (for food)

C. Asking if Everything is all right (untuk menanyakan apabila ada hal lain)

W      : Is everything alright, Sir? or is there anything else I can do?
G       : No, It's fine.

D. Clearing Up (bersih2 setelah selesai makan)

W      : Are you finished with your meal, Sir? or May I take your plate please?
G       : Yes, I'm done.

E. Asking the bill/check

W      : Here is your bill, Sir. thank you for your coming, and don't forget to visit us sometime, Sir.
G       : Keep the change. It is for your good service.

No comments:

Post a Comment